Your one-stop distributor of IMI PBM products to the Alberta area!
IMI PBM products distributed by Process & Steam Specialties
About IMI PBM
PBM (Pittsburgh Brass Manufacturing) is a company over 100 years old that began as a non-ferrous foundry in 1899 along the Monongahela River in Pittsburgh.
Outgrowing this location, the foundry was moved in 1918 to the heart of the industrial section along the Allegheny River. The first floor of a five-story building housed the foundry. The upper floors were developed into a machine shop that manufactured blast furnace and steel plant fittings. Pittsburgh Brass Manufacturing earned a reputation as a reliable supplier to the steel industry. In the late 1950s, James H. Brennan Sr. shifted the company’s operations to the development of specialty Ball Valves. The first Ball Valve was shipped in 1960.
In 1968, for the purpose of consolidating operations and allowing for future expansion, PBM moved to its present site in Irwin, 20 miles southeast of Pittsburgh, PA. From this location, the first Flush Bottom Mounted Ball Valve and True Multi-Port Ball Valves were developed and manufactured. Today we are a leading producer of dependable, high quality valves.